System Center Configuration Manager Consulting
We can help get your Configuration Manager investment into a manageable state.
We provide Configuration Manager 2012 to Current Branch Consulting Services that will help your organization improve the overall investment of Configuration Manager and move it to Current Branch.
With the historical experience we have from working in the industry we are able to recommend recommend industry best known practices for implementing or improving Configuration Manager.
We will work with your project team to accurately assess your current Configuration Manager environment to help you identify requirements to help ensure you’ll identify everything that needs to be known.
From design to deployment we will ensure you have a well thought out solution that is secure, manageable and measurable.
@ $150 an hour for known industry consultants, you can’t lose. Click to Contact Us for today!
Our Project Management Style
- We will review your vision and think about it from many different angles, share our thoughts with you to help you see what you may not see, to ensure you see all angles possible.
- We will help identify requirements that needs to be listed. Review and help you understand those requirements, and leverage SharePoint to track to ensuring the solution meets those requirements.
- Build labs in your environment and in our cloud for a dual platform validation paths to validate solutions and requirements.
- We leverage a lab environment on our own cloud platform that we can quickly validate planned efforts, issues, bugs and hot-fixes providing you with a piece of mind.
- Stabilize and help identify any possible blocking issues, 3rd party products or solutions incompatibilities and mitigate with known solutions.
- During this phase we assure that the design can be stabilized, documented and restored from test failures to validate a disaster / recovery scenario.
- During deployment we will methodically hand off functions to operations in a phases approach and ensure validity of knowledge transfer to support the service.
- We don’t hold documentation till the end of the project to update, we update and add to documentation threw out the project’s life cycle.
- We provide customized reporting reports built on the SQL Reporting Services the native engine to Configuration Manager.
- We leverage SharePoint technologies to track environment changes to ensure the project Team awareness of implementation efforts, risks and issues.
- We develop integrated reporting with business sources and technologies, i.e. Operations Manager, Service Manager, HR data repositories, CMDB and managed assets databases.